Thank you for submitting an online application. You will soon be invited by email to upload your electronic plan files. The email will contain your temporary login information, along with a link to the City of Carmel Electronic Review (ePLAN) system. For direct access to Project Dox, click here
Here are a few things to keep in mind during this process:
- Each page of your drawings will need to be uploaded to Project Dox as a separate file.
- Sheet pages should be numbered to keep your plans in order, with the sheet page number and description (examples: A000 – Cover; A001 – Wall Detail; P001 – Plumbing; E001 - Electrical). For a complete list of title formats, click here
- Drawings should be uploaded in the landscape orientation.
- Once you have uploaded your drawings, you must click the “Workflow Portals” button, then the “Applicant Upload Task” line, and follow the instructions to complete the task. Our office will not receive your plans unless this step is completed!
- If revisions are required, you will need to make corrections and upload the requested pages with the same file name as was originally submitted.
Project Dox User Guides