Carmel Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center
901 N. Range Line Road
Carmel, IN 46032
Where are we?
Click here to go to a map to help you find us
Hours of Operation
- Tuesday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to Noon
- Closed Sunday & Monday
- Also closed on all city government holidays
Many Household Hazadous Waste materials come from cleaning and bug control. To learn about chemical alternatives please visit our Substitutions for Hazardous Household Products video page.
Items Accepted for Household Hazardous Waste Disposal:
Items NOT Accepted
- Commercial Waste
- Medical Waste
- Radioactive Waste
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl’s (PCB’s)
- Asphault/Fiberglass Roofing Shingles
- Electronics (TVs, Computer Monitors etc.)
How to Bring Materials to our Collection Site:
- Do not mix materials
- Bring all materials in the original container if possible.
- If not in original labeled container, please label container used.
- Tighten lids on all containers.
- If containers are leaking, pack in larger containers
Disposal of Medical Items