The office of the Clerk Treasurer has the responsibility to advertise bids and quotes, as well as the physical receipt of bid/quote packets, at her office in Carmel City Hall.
These sealed packets are prepared for the Board of Public Works where the bids are opened at their public meeting on the first and third Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. in the council chamber.
The various city departments have the responsibility to prepare the notices and then forward them to the Clerk Treasurer’s office for advertising.
The City also has a Director of Administration who is responsible for the over-all purchasing procedures for the city. You may contact Steve Engelking at firstname.lastname@example.org If you have questions or concerns regarding the bid process, please contact the office of the Clerk Treasurer at 317-571-2414
Obtaining Bid and Quote Packets: Notices can be found below
1. Contact information is contained within the notice. At the end of each bid description, a contact name and phone number is provided.
2. Any additional information should be obtained through the contact(s).
3. Vendors are responsible for checking the web site for any addendums or revisions.
4. All bids, except the Carmel Redevelopment Commission (CRC), are received at the office of the Clerk Treasurer, One Civic Square, Third Floor, Carmel, Indiana 46032. The Clerk Treasurer’s office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office phone number is 317-571- 2414. (Please contact the office if there is a problem delivering bids during the normal office hours) or e-mail: Christine Pauley, email@example.com
5. The Carmel Redevelopment Commission (CRC) receives their bids at Carmel Redevelopment Commission, 30 West Main Street Carmel, Indiana 46032. For information regarding the CRC bid process, please contact Michael Lee, Office Manager/ Special Projects, at 317- 571- 2787.
6. Form 96 [PDF] (which is required for some bids)
7. BID PROPOSAL SUMMARY [PDF]
8. Sign up for email notification of Bid and Quote Opportunities by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org please put "Sign up for Bid Notices" in the subject line.