Citizens may view or photocopy the following public information at the Clerk-Treasurer's office during business hours:
- Contracts between the city and other public agencies
- Minutes of all public meetings conducted by the Board of Public Works and the City Council
- Agendas for City Council and Board of Public Works Meetings
- Copies of ordinances and resolutions
- All financial data including revenues, expenditures and city budgets.
For more information about the State of Indiana's rules and regulations regarding access to public records, please view the information provided by the links below.
To request a public document, click the link below.
Request for Public Record thru Clerk Treasurer's Office