The City of Carmel has partnered with Zagster to introduce the Carmel Bike Share Program.You can rent a Zagster bike for $3 an hour with a cap of $24 for a 24-hour period. If you’ll be a frequent Zagster user, you can purchase a monthly or annual membership which includes unlimited rides under 1 hour, with additional hours being charged at $3 per hour. The monthly membership is $15 or an annual membership is $30.
Zagster Docking Stations are available at:
- Parkwood Crossing Station
- Clay Terrace (near Jos. A. Bank)
- Hamilton County Tourism
- West Main Street (near Bazbeaux Pizza)
- City Center (adjacent to the Monon Greenway near City Center Parking Garage)
- City Hall
- Residence Inn/Springhill Suites
- Market District
- Village of West Clay (near Horseferry Rd)
- Monon Community Center
- Clay Township (off College Avenue)
For more information on Zagster, go to www.zagster.com
Enjoy our city by bike!
There are many trails and connected paths that can take you all over Carmel
through parks and past many amenities
including the Arts & Design District, the Center for the Performing Arts and Carmel City Center.
Click here to view our Zagster Case study
Carmel Case Study - Web