City Controller & Executive Director of the Bond Bank,
The Department of the Controller is responsible for managing and maintaining all city financial records in compliance with the requirements set forth by municipal, state and federal law.
The primary responsibilities of the Department of the Controller include, but are not limited to:
- Receive, record and deposit all incoming receipts
- Authorize and record warrants for payments to vendors
- Process city employee payroll
- Assist city departments with the annual budget
- Maintain records and authorize payments for bonds and indebtedness
- Manage and report financial activity
- Invest funds with a focus on capital preservation
The Department of the Controller is responsible for the financial activity and reporting of the Bond Bank.